Sunday, October 3, 2010

GUESS WHAT?!?

CHICKEN BUTT!!!!I'm not sure how my blog went from witty, humorous anecdotes about my forage into Crazytownland to 8 year old chicken humor but seriously, how could I not?  I will be back to regular posts soon.  I've been working for 7 days straight.  I don't have another day off until next Friday but I promise I will post something intelligent in between now and then.
P.S.  I want to say a special thank you to Rot Du Jour who gave me the One Lovely Blog Award.  After this post she may never read me again so I felt the need to say it now.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. LOL evilbean! I am in fact reading your blog right this very minute and will not hold the chicken butt post against you because I happen to LOVE '8 year old chicken humor' as you so aptly put it! ahhh I got such a good laugh out of this-my stomach hurts a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! LOL, literally! I love this. That was soo cute! :) hee hee mr. chicken has a nice lil booty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We giggled at work about this today - "'Member when someone used to ask you, 'Guess what?' and you'd say, 'Chicken Butt!!!' HA! HA! That was SO the rad thing to do in 3rd grade!!" Thanks for that little trip down memory lane. =)

    ReplyDelete