Friday, September 17, 2010

Getting Pulled Over By The CrazyTownLand Speed Police On The Way Out Of Town

Day 2 was 9/16/2010.  I took a half a pill (25mgs) at about 9am.  By 11:30, I was lethargic and un-focused.  Not good for someone who runs a business that peaks from 11am-2pm.  I was alone in my office and found my regular tasks to be abnormally daunting.  Eventually, I will get into the back story of where I work, what I do and the most annoying co-worker on the face of the planet (and possibly a large part of why I moved to crazytownland in the first place).  Above is an idea of what its like though, through my limited MS Paint talents and my Allie Brosh inspiration.  Anyway, I digress.  My poor boyfriend has been suffering with me for the past month or so since I flew off the handle and ripped him a new asshole for going a different way to Florida than I would have gone.  Since then, I have tried to help him understand what anxiety is and how panic attacks work.  I haven't really been successful and his answer is either to buy me food or some little trinket.  I have discovered through some self examination that part of my problem is that my brain is either WAY under stimulated or WAY overstimulated very easily so I asked my boyfriend by email if maybe we couldn't do something a little different for dinner.  After some trial and tribulations, we decided we were going to go to a fondue restaurant.  I was happy, I was excited, I was glad we were going to get out of the house and do something a little different.  He made reservations and all was well...Then, he ran late at work.  I immediately knew where it was headed and tried to think positively and somehow we would still get to go...Then, he couldn't find his keys.  As soon as I got in the car to drive 30 minutes in traffic to pick him up, he found his keys.  By that time, I was in meltdown mode and he knew it.  Reservations got canceled and we ended up at the Mexican joint down the road that we eat at at least once a week.
So, on day 2, I can definitely confirm that at 25 mg, you will not NOT have a meltdown and you might have headaches all day.  And that is the story of trying to move back home from crazytownland and getting stopped by the "your Zoloft has not kicked in enough for us, in good consciousness, to let you leave" police.

No comments:

Post a Comment