Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ummm, Yeah

I just posted something and then deleted it by accident.  Am I an amateur?  You betcha!  This gist of it was this; the last couple of days were pretty bad for me as far as meltdowns and panic attacks.  Based on that, and my lack of humor the last couple of days, I decided not to post.  What I did post was some cute pictures of how I can feel from second to second every single day.  I'm going to give it another shot and if it turns out to look like a 6 year old posted this, so be it.
Deep In The Heart of Crazytownland
I KEEL YOU!!

Irritated and Anti-Social

Terrified of EVERYTHING!
I jacked this cripplingly cute picture from this guy.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I saw the new post pop up in my reader earlier today and when I went to take a peek Blogger was all like "The page you are looking for does not exist"-"Return to Blogger" and I was all like-what if I don't WANT to return to blogger? What if I want to stay here and see funny dog pictures? So that's my story. Relieved that am now able to see pictures-cute/funny animal photos are always gratifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Blogger wants to rule the world and acts like its all in control of things. My blog disappearing had nothing at all to do with user error, it was Blogger trying to own me! I won! Cute puppy pictures prevail!

    ReplyDelete